hobbitd_client CRITICAL RED

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Thu Apr 27 08:12:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I thought should add spamd in bb-hosts. I did so. But since spamd by default listen to localhost, the test went red. I restarted spamd with IP-address 192.168.0.2. Spamd then did not work,  so I changed back to localhost and removed the test from bb-hosts. Dropped server spamd.

Somewhere in this the hobbitd crashed.

warning: Can't find file hobbitd referenced in dld_list.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libnsl.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libxti.2...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.2...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdld.2...done.
#0  0xc020bad0 in kill () from /usr/lib/libc.2
(gdb) bt
#0  0xc020bad0 in kill () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#1  0xc01a655c in raise () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#2  0xc01e69a8 in abort_C () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#3  0xc01e6a04 in abort () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#4  0x00014a98 in sigsegv_handler (signum=8456) at sig.c:57
#5  <signal handler called>
#6  0xc019a518 in free () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#7  0x0001068c in initialize_hostlist () at loadhosts.c:188
#8  0x00010ae0 in load_hostnames (
    bbhostsfn=0x40005538 "/home/hobbit/server/etc/bb-hosts", extrainclude=0x0,
    fqdn=1) at loadhosts_file.c:75
#9  0x0000d53c in main (argc=0, argv=0x0) at hobbitd.c:4011
(gdb)

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain