Hobbit client discovery

TIM.EVANS at jpmchase.com TIM.EVANS at jpmchase.com
Mon Apr 24 18:46:09 CEST 2006

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to answer all these posts.  I am running hobbit
version 4.1.2. I recently compiled and began running it on an aix server
along with a few clients. Is there a way to tell from the hobbit server if
a hobbit client is running on a server that is not in bb-hosts which needs
to be added?    I was looking for a way to check if clients need to be
added to bb-hosts from the hobbit server rather than waiting for another SA
to tell me.  I have searched through the archives and everything seems to
point to adding the entry beforehand.

Thanks,
Tim