alternate pages and PAGE in client/alerts does not work?

Kolbjørn Barmen kolbjorn.barmen at uninett.no
Fri Apr 7 13:58:31 CEST 2006

It seems to me that the use of PAGE in hobbit-alerts.cfg and
hobbit-clients.cfg does not work with alternate page-sets?

At least I'm not sure what to use here, I have alternate pages, like
PRIVAT:kolla and I have tried to use PAGE=PRIVAT:kolla, PAGE=kolla,
PAGE=%kolla, PAGE=%.*kolla.* and various, but it wont work for me.

Is this a bug or just me not grasping something again? :)

Server is running 4.2pre from some weeks ago.

--
Kolbjørn Barmen
UNINETT Driftsenter