display howto

Lee J. Imber toaster at imber.com
Wed Apr 5 22:09:54 CEST 2006

Greet,

Looking for some help on how to setup two hobbit servers.

First I will explain what I have and then what I am trying to
accomplish.

Currently.

I have a rack of servers on the east coast with a hobbit server and a
second rack of servers on the west coast with it's own hobbit server.
Each hobbit server only reports on the servers in its rack. The two
hobbit server do not know the other exists.

What I would like to do is make the east coast hobbit server be the
"master" server.
Is there a way that I can have the west coast hobbit server send it's
display to the east coast hobbit server.
I would like to see both racks displayed on the east coast hobbit
server display. I do not want the west
coast clients to send data to the east coast hobbit server.

Thanks,

Lee