[hobbit] Hobbit client reporting question

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Sep 29 20:14:25 CEST 2005

Basically I want to fold in bb-who into hobbit where you can say if root is logged in then panic, if foo is logged in then warn, and then display that on the main page as well as just a general "who".  We wouldn't really need any graphing, just a server tweak -- but if I wanted it to happen at the same frequency as all the other tests where would it be put?

Thanks,
Adam