[hobbit] help with hobbit-clients.cfg

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Sep 29 17:11:58 CEST 2005

I was already running the latest snapshot, and I did finally solve my
problem...

I had 2 things wrong, the first one was that the line was on the bottom
and not the top.  Once I moved the DISK statement to the top of the list
then it started to take effect after I corrected the second problem.

My second problem was that for some reason it did not like warnlevel=
and paniclevel=  once I took those out it worked like a charm.

The other little bit of confusion I had was that /cdrom would also
include all its sub directories (since the server I was working with has
2 cdroms, we have /cdrom/disk1 and /cdrom/disk2)