[hobbit] help with hobbit-clients.cfg

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Thu Sep 29 06:34:53 CEST 2005

Scheblein, Adam wrote:

>i have red the top part of the hobbit-clients.cfg file 4 times now and i can't figure out what i am doing wrong.
>
>i am trying to make it so that /cdrom does not cause a red alert
>
>I have tried the following:
>DISK %^/cdrom.*/ warnlevel=101 paniclevel=102
>DISK /cdrom 101 102
>
>any ideas?
>
>thanks,
>Adam

missed the start of this thread but in the hobbitclient.cfg file in the
disk section there should be a line satying DFEXCLUDE="cdrom" or
something similar

I'm not running the hobbit client on anything YET but I have looked at
it and remembered it was identical to bb for the disk stuff

Hope this helps if its right and sorry if I'm wrong :)

Allan