Network tests stopped graphing

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Wed Sep 28 03:28:32 CEST 2005

For no reason that I can see, my network tests are no longer being
graphed.
I run tests for ldap, smtp and ssh. All tests on all hosts are working
with no alerts being generated. Until about 2 days ago, there was a
single graph available for each host that showed the response times for
these three tests and the ping test. Now all the graphs show is the
value for ping.

This is only happening for some hosts (most). The rrd's have timestamps
that would indicate they are being updated, an 'rrdtool dump' of one of
the tcp rrd's shows that the values for all timestamps since the problem
started are 0.
No changes to the configuration have been made and as I mentioned, the
actual tests are working.

Running hobbit snapshot from around Sep 5.

--
Geoff Steer <gsteer at firstwave.com.au>

The sender's Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.