[hobbit] how create a new link without a service !?

waldirio.spassu at petrobras.com.br waldirio.spassu at petrobras.com.br
Wed Sep 21 15:54:35 CEST 2005

            Hi Antonio

      dind't appear ... :-/, and my log file is not created. I create with
touch teste.log, but file is really empty

Regards
Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Antonio Marques     |
|         |           <hobbitsam at gmail.com|
|         |           >                   |
|         |                               |
|         |           21/09/2005 10:39    |
|         |           Responder a hobbit  |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |     Para:    hobbit at hswn.dk                                                                                            |
  |     cc:      (cco: Waldirio Manhaes Pinheiro - SPASSU/BC/Petrobras)                                                    |
  |     Assunto:       Re: [hobbit] how create a new link without a service !?                                             |

Try to do this:

[mytest]
       ENVFILE /usr/lib/hobbit/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
       CMD /usr/lib/hobbit/server/ext/teste.sh
       LOGFILE /usr/lib/hobbit/client/logs/teste.log
       INTERVAL 5m

Antonio Marques

2005/9/21, waldirio.spassu at petrobras.com.br

waldirio.spassu at petrobras.com.br