Feature request

Dan Vande More bigdan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:46:44 CEST 2005

On my old bb server, I could click on any server's trends and it would
take to a page with the history displayed on the graphs. More
importantly, up top it would give me a lot of options like "<this
trend> for all servers in <category>" or "<this trend> for all
servers". Using this I could view memory usage/ping times/disk usage
(etc.) for every server I have all on 1 page. Is there a workaround to
get this? Is it possible I can get this in as a feature request?

Thanks

Dan