[hobbit] BBLOCATION

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Sep 16 12:21:26 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 10:41:43AM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> Sorry I didn't give clear info. I am running a mixed environment. Having
> a BB/bbgen server doing /BBPAGER/BBNET (localtion1) and a hobbit server
> doing BBNET (location2). Untill I fully migrate I want my BB server to
> page for all hosts tested from both the BB and hobbit server.
>
> When I look at the info page it shows me what I want my the paging is
> not happening. Only for hosts with the same NET tag is paged for.

A Hobbit server running the network test tools doesn't generate the
"page" messages that a BB server need to start generating alerts.
(Since a Hobbit server would just discard those messages, there's
no point in the Hobbit network test server to spend time generating
them).

So what you want is just not possible.