[hobbit] latest snapshots & use of flyspray bug DB

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Sep 13 16:11:47 CEST 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 08:31:40AM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> Just to make sure I'm staying current, I've been downloading the
> snapshots from here:
>
> http://www.hswn.dk/beta/hobbit-snapshot.tar.gz
>
> That is still the latest and greatest code, right?

Yep. Developments have been stalled since 4.1.1, but should pick up
some speed again soon.

> And should bug reports be reported here, or sent to the mailing list?
>
> http://www.hswn.dk/flyspray/

Use the mailing list until I decree otherwise.

You're also very welcome to do both - I was planning on going through my
mailbox and putting some of the issues into Flyspray myself to see if it
can work they way I want it to. Feedback on this is still very welcome,
I haven't yet decided if that is the bug-tracking system I want to use.