[hobbit] devfs on FBSD

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Sep 12 17:22:54 CEST 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 11:05:23AM -0400, Lee J. Imber wrote:
> Ok, I tried to tweak this
>
> #DF="/bin/df -Pk"
> DF="/bin/df -H -tnonfs,nullfs,cd9660,procfs,devfs"
> #DFCMD="/bin/df -Pk"
> DFCMD="/bin/df -H -tnonfs,nullfs,cd9660,procfs,devfs"
>
> in the client but I still get the red alert.

You must do this on the *client* installation, in the file
~hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh - it looks like this:

echo "[uname]"
uname -a
echo "[uptime]"
uptime
echo "[who]"
who
echo "[df]"
df -H -tnonfs,nullfs,cd9660,procfs,devfs   <-- this line
... more lines ...

The DFCMD settings are obsolete, and have been removed from
Hobbit now - they are for the old Big Brother client.