[hobbit] New version of hobbit

Werner Michels (Ext Lists) wmlist_ext at terra.com.br
Thu Sep 8 13:51:25 CEST 2005

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:55:07 +0200
henrik at hswn.dk (Henrik Stoerner) wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 07:42:32PM +1000, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> I haven't been able to work as much on Hobbit as I'd have liked to these
> past couple of weeks. I've been having some problems with my back so
> sitting down has been difficult, and that's kept me from doing much
> coding.
>
> It's getting better now, so hopefully I can get going with the new
> version over the week-end, with a release in a couple of weeks or so.

	Hi Henrik,
	I hoppe your back get better soon.

> I've also found out that I need to have some more formal bug tracking
> system, because I'm beginning to lose track of the pending issues.
> I take it to be a sign that Hobbit is in fact a success since there are
> people using it :-) Anyway, I'll probably start using something like
> http://www.hswn.dk/flyspray/

	As Hobbit already uses sourceforge, did you have the oportunity to evaluate the bug/task... system at sourceforge itself? Maybe it's an option who would not neeed much development/maintenance effort.

	Anyway, flyspray look very quick to use also.

	Regards
	Werner