[hobbit] New version of hobbit

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Sep 7 14:34:36 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> I've also found out that I need to have some more formal bug tracking
> system, because I'm beginning to lose track of the pending issues.
> I take it to be a sign that Hobbit is in fact a success since there are
> people using it :-)

I'm told the IBM folks who visited our site last week and saw our Hobbit
system in action were very impressed.  (That ought to teach them not to
try and sell me IBM Director!  ;)

Anyway, I'll probably start using something like
> http://www.hswn.dk/flyspray/

OK to enter a bug, or is this tracking system still under evaluation?

Glad to hear you back is getting better.  It is amazing how a single
component of one's body can have such large impact on a persons everyday
life.

Tom