[hobbit] RE : [hobbit] BBtest

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Sep 2 23:17:01 CEST 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 08:21:56AM +0200, FIGARO Nicolas wrote:
> You can add a noconn or noping to one of your duplicate hosts.
> But make sure you don't have any additionnal test after the noconn or the message wil remain.
> ( I don't know how to show some tests on one page and other  tests on another).
>
> Here is a sample from my bb-hosts :
> 1.2.3.4	server.domain	# BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY hobbitd test1 test2 etc.
> 0.0.0.0	server.domain	# noconn

The only way to limit what tests appear for a host is to use the
"group-only" directive to select a set of tests. E.g. you could have

  group-only conn|hobbitd|ssh
  1.2.3.4	server.domain	# BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY hobbitd test1 test2 etc.
  group-only cpu|disk|memory|procs
  0.0.0.0	server.domain	# noconn

> I still use bb client for AIX test, but I'm waiting for the 4.1.2 to be released.

I'm working on it :-)