[hobbit] bb-dftab

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Sep 2 23:05:52 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 03:38:55PM -0400, Allan.Marillier at dana.com wrote:

> Which makes me wonder - Henrik, I'm sure you had a good reason for putting
> BBDFTAB="$BBHOME/etc/bb-dftab" etc in the hobbitclient.cfg on the client,
> but what purpose does it serve there?

It was added back when there wasn't a Hobbit client - with it, you could
run the Big Brother client from hobbitlaunch. I doubt if very many ever
did that, but the idea back then was to provide an exact copy of the BB
environment.

I've removed it from the client setup after the 4.1.1 release, so if you
pick up a recent snapshot you'll see that it is no longer included in
neither the client- nor the server-configs.