Report Creation Error

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Fri Oct 21 15:38:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just built a new Hobbit server using the latest version off sourceforge
as a demo implementation server. Everything is working fine apart from
the availability reporting and snapshot report.

Availability report gives this error:

Could not generate report.
Check that the /usr/local/hobbit/server/www/rep/ directory has
permissions '-rwxrwxr-x' (775)
and that is is set to group -1

Permissions for the directory have been set to 775.

I've never had a problem with reporting with any previous version of
Hobbit. Using RHEL3 running as user hobbit with apache running as
'nobody'. Log files are empty so no problems there.

Is it a fault with my Apache config or just permissions, anyone else had
this?

Thanks,

Craig Whilding