trend graphs broken images

Michael Frey michael_frey at glic.com
Thu Oct 20 21:56:14 CEST 2005

I have just installed hobbitmon on a VMWare Instance of RedHat 7.2.  I
followed the RRDTool build step by step and the hobbitmon procedure.

Everything is working as designed except the graphs of trends at the
bottom of the services pages and on the trends page are not being
displayed.  There is a broken image link.  The static magnifying glass gif
is OK.

I checked the rrd files in data/rrd and did an rrdtool fetch, and the data
is being populated.

The http access logs indicates the call to hobbitgraph.sh is returning a
200.

I've attempted to activate debugging with "--debug" in the hobbitcgi.cfg
file for hobbitgraph.sh, but cannot locate where that is logging.

When I try and run the hobbitgraph.sh from the command line, it executes
but says I did not supply the right arguments.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Michael Frey
Intel Senior Systems Engineer
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
3900 Burgess Place, 2-West
Bethlehem, PA 18017
E-Mail: Michael_frey at glic.com
Phone: 610-807-7889
Fax: 610-807-6003

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If
immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments.  Thank you.