bb-dftab

Mark Coupe mccoupe1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:22:39 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I'm trying to set up a number of mount points to be monitored.  I've already
moved the bb-dftab.DIST to bb-dftab on the client (both client and server
are RH Linux) and made the edits in the described format of /abc/123:xx:yy.
I've also tried it including the localhost at the start of each line as
well.  However after restarting the client I'm still not seeing the mount
points being monitored in the server.

Everything else that the client is monitoring seems to be working properly,
including all of my customizations like additional processes and adjusted
thresholds.  I've even tried running 'bb' on the server and dropping the
disk test so I could start cleanly but to no avail.  I'm not seeing anything
in the BBOUT files either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark Coupe