upgrade to 4.1.2 breaks netapp qtree graphing

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Fri Oct 14 15:04:54 CEST 2005

Upgraded from hobbit 4.0.4 -> 4.1.2 and hit my first bug:  the data
collected from my filerstats2bb.pl ext script, which gets data from my
NetApp filer and allows me to graph the qtrees, volumes & inodes, no
longer works.  The data collection still works fine, as well as the
display of the results, but only one the first qtree/inode/disk is
graphed.  The rest are not.

hobbitgraph.cfg definitions are still the same as before, so I poked
around the hobbitd/rrd/do_disk.c and compared it to the one used in
4.0.4, but I think that is working well since it populates the rrd files...?

hobbitgraph.c is where I should look, right?

I'm kinda lost here, and of course we need to see our filer graphs to
check on a problem, which is how a co-worker disovered the bug in the
first place!

Tom