Hobbit generated webpages not displaying correctly

Adam Scheblein adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Oct 6 19:38:58 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I restarted my hobbit server the first time today since i got it up and
running, and now the webpages do not display correctly in firefox.  The
reason i had to restart was i upgraded my kernel.  I figured it might be
an apache issue so i tried recompiling apache and reconfiguring it - to
no avail.  also, i upgraded hobbit to the newest snapshot (RC-1 from
october 6 instead of the RC-1 from october 3)  does anyone have any
ideas on what i might be able to check to fix this problem so i don't
have to keep using internet explorer?

thanks,
Adam