Last step in graphing a custom test is being elusive

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Oct 1 08:28:51 CEST 2005

I've successfully modified the extra script to capture the data from my
custom test.  It looks like the rrd file is being populated (the
timestamp changes).  I've added the test name to TEST2RRD and GRAPHS
(the last one got me the most traction so far).

Now on the status page for the custom test, I get a link with the name
'hobbit graph sp_util'.  If I click on it, I get four more on a page by
themselves.

What's the last step in the process to actually get the graph image to
appear?

Thanks.
--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2006 - Chattanooga, TN - April 7-11, 2006