[hobbit] hobbitd_client purple?

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:29:53 CET 2005

At one point, there was a couple of core files. I absolutly stupidly removed
them, thinking
that if it was generating them, then it would generate more. I have never
since seen
a core file :-(  I will do the drop command and look every now and then for
a core. If I see
one, I will follow the bug report procedure.

Thanks for the help though, it is apprieciated.

-Jeff