Change of column name

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Wed Nov 30 10:58:08 CET 2005

Hi all

since upgrading from bbgen to Hobbit (4.1.2p1), some of my tests's case
has changed : for example, my column "Oracle" is now called "oracle".

The BB client is still sending the good case :

/home/bbuser/bin/bb 10.50.80.44 status HQSTERIAOAINT.Oracle green Wed
Nov 30 10:49:19 NFT 2005 Oracle test on "INTE FSTE RUTI ADMV AR04": OK

Running hobbitd with "--dbghost=HQSTERIAOAINT" shows the good case too :

---- status message from 10.1.5.13 ----
status HQSTERIAOAINT.Oracle green Wed Nov 30 10:57:08 NFT 2005 Oracle
test on "INTE FSTE RUTI ADMV AR04": OK

On the Hobbit server, results are stored in
~data/histlogs/HQSTERIAOAINT/oracle, and the Hobbit map shows a column
"oracle".
When upgrading from bbgen to Hobbit, I move the content of bbvar/hist
and bbvar/histlogs to ~data/hist and ~data/histlogs.

What could be wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

--

Frédéric Mangeant