NCV Monitor shows no graph

Alon Ofek AlonO at BEZEQINT.CO.IL
Sun Nov 27 13:34:40 CET 2005

Hi all,
I have configured my NCV graph (Netapp packets/second) and for some
reason I don't see the graph.
I do see the RRD file been created but no graph is seen.
I have no idea why, but the new graphs are RRD V3 while all other
monitors are V1.
If I look into the RRD file I see real data is gathering (using SNMP)
from the filer.
I have other NCV monitors that have RRD files but with no graphs (like
Mysql).

Here is hobbitserver.cfg file:
# status view of a test should include a graph.
NCV_mysql="Queriespersecondavg:GAUGE"
TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,$PINGCOLUMN=tcp,http=tcp,dns=tc
p,dig=tcp,time=ntpstat,vmstat,iostat,netstat,temperature,apache,bind,sen
dmail,mailq,nmailq=mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy
,hobbitd,mysl=ncv,inpks=ncv"
# This defines which RRD files to include on the "trends" column
webpage,

Any ideas?
Alon

The information contained in this message is proprietary of Bezeq International,
Thank you.