[hobbit] UDP Port Testing

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Thu Nov 24 08:10:32 CET 2005

You can also try to use hping in an external script.

But as Henrik wrote, you can't be sure you'll have an answer
if a service/daemon is listening to that UDP port.

You can find some infos about hping (with UDP examples) at this URL :
http://www.antionline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=258387

Nicolas Figaro