[hobbit] Windows logs.

Gerard Lill Gerard at ets.biz
Wed Nov 23 10:32:55 CET 2005

Folks,

Attached is two files - one for parsing through a directory looking for
Log files and returning key pieces of information; the other for
searching the windows Event Log using WMI.

The Event Log parser will only work on Windows 2003 server I believe.
The support folder of a Windows 2000 server probably contains a command
line driven applet for interrogating the event log.

Hope this helps.

-Gerard