R: [hobbit] ftp silent test

Vozza Damiano damiano.vozza at apss.tn.it
Mon Nov 21 10:56:38 CET 2005

I send the output to you.
But I make some mistake, because when i launch the command
 bbcmd bbtest-net --debug server_name
the hobbit ftp test page becomes immediately green(?)

Damiano Vozza
Azienda Provinciale per i Servizi Sanitari
Servizio Sistemi Informativi
Ospedale S. Chiara
Via Crosina Sartori 6 Trento - Italy
tel. (+39) 0461364856