[hobbit] NCV grpah not displaying

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Nov 20 10:13:33 CET 2005

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 04:46:43PM +1100, Geoff Steer wrote:

> I've set up a custom RRD using the Hobbit NCV facility. [It's for
> monitoring the time an email takes to traverse our mail platform and
> logs times in seconds. ]
> It's working in that the rrd is created/updated as expected, a column
> called mailtransit is created under the appropriate host and the status
> of the test is displayed. However I can't get a graph to be displayed
> here.

Is there a "hobbit graph mailtransit:ncv" link on your status page ? Or
a broken graph image ? Or nothing at all ?

I've cooked up a quick "howto" document on how you setup graphs with the
NCV module - you'll find it at http://www.hswn.dk/~henrik/howtograph.txt
I would like some comments on this and then I'll probably include it in
the Hobbit docs.