External Client scripts and MACHINE environment

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Fri Nov 18 01:45:24 CET 2005

Hi All

I just started using bb-cpu2[1] on ~hobbit/client/ext of version 4.1.2.
I am noticing it $MACHINE has no value inside the script while I run a
test like this
	./bin/bbcmd sh -x ~hobbit/client/ext/bb-cpu2.sh

Here is a google cache of the bb-cpu2 on deadcat.net since the site
seems kind a slow now.
	http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:6p53UoHzUEcJ:www.deadcat.net/BB/ext/cpu2+cpu+site:deadcat.net&hl=en

I checked all the emails upto Oct 5th and don't think saw a good answer
to this problem.

I hate to declare the value of MACHINE inside the script. Any suggestion
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu