Wrong background color

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Thu Nov 17 09:49:15 CET 2005

Hi Henrik

the BB client went down on 2 of my hosts (they became purple in Hobbit),
but the page background is still yellow, instead of being purple.

I'm running bbgen with the following options :

CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report --nopropred=AHD --subpagecolumns=2
--pages-last --pagetext-headings --recentgifs=60
--purplelog=/tmp/purple.log --noproppurple=NetBackup

Removing all these options does not work.

System is Gentoo Linux x86, running Hobbit 4.1.2p1 + the 2 patches.
I've uploaded a screenshot here :
http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/6113/hobbitbadbackgroundcolor5pt.png

Thanks in advance for your help.

Frédéric Mangeant