[hobbit] Alerting during downtime window

Brian Lynch brianlynch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:34:27 CET 2005

Craig,
We've been seeing this for the last few months, but it has usually had some
relationship to passing midnight. All alerts past midnight get sent
regardless of the downtime. As a side note, this behavior is sporadic and
seems to have something to do with our unplanned restarts of the Hobbit
daemon (server reboot). We are working to stabalize our Hobbit platform
before debugging this further. Let me know what you find.

Best,
Brian