[hobbit] No pages when going from yellow to red

Pat Vaughan hobbit at pvaughan.us
Mon Nov 7 21:56:37 CET 2005

> No, and that might be something that could change. The repeat-
> checking code currently identifies an alert by the combination
> of hostname, servicename and recipient; I could easily change
> that so a separate line in the config-file would result in a new
> set of repeat-checks.

Is this something that might make it into the next version?  I'm almost
ready to take a snapshot if I have to.  This bit me again today.  It seems
to me that the most intelligent change would be to generate a new
repeat-check for every line in the hobbit-alerts file or, and I haven't
looked at the code at all, to reset the repeat timer every time a test
changes color (possibly using a different keyword to keep current setups
working as anticipated).