[hobbit] No pages when going from yellow to red

Pat Vaughan hobbit at pvaughan.us
Wed Nov 2 20:07:59 CET 2005

Okay, my recipients are different, but I'm using scripts instead of MAIL
recipients:

SCRIPT /usr/local/bin/scripts/hobbit-mail UNIX_ADMIN
SERVICE=%(cpu|disk|entstat|procs|ssh|telnet|vmio) COLOR=yellow,purple
REPEAT=30d RECOVERED

SCRIPT /usr/local/bin/scripts/hobbit-mailpage $PATVAUGHAN_PAGERMAIL
SERVICE=%(cpu|disk|entstat|memory|procs|ssh|telnet|vmio) COLOR=red
TIME=12345:0800:1700 REPEAT=30d