[hobbit] No pages when going from yellow to red

Larry.Barber at usda.gov Larry.Barber at usda.gov
Tue Nov 1 23:25:33 CET 2005

If you use separate rules for yellow and red alerts, say a
hobbit-alerts.cfg that looked something like:

HOST a_host:
	MAIL xxxx at yyy.com COLOR=red DELAY=0 REPEAT=30m RECOVERED
	MAIL xxxx at yyy.com COLOR=yellow DELAY=0 REPEAT=30m RECOVERED

would you then get a separate email when the condition turned red at
22:45 below?

Thanks,
Larry Barber