[hobbit] issues with hobbit-enadis.sh

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Tue May 31 19:59:56 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 12:04:32PM, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> Hi All
>
> On hobbit-enadis.sh page when I click on a host nothing shows up in
> Tests column. I tried with Firefox 1.0.2 and IE 6.0 SP2

It gives the javascript error 'updateOptions is not defined'

But I do see a maint_header file in hobbit's web dir. It is little
different than the one comes with 4.0.4

Should I manually replace all the maint_* files from web dir with the
one from 4.0.4's src dir?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu