[hobbit] Suggestion to move html version of manpages to doc directory

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 18:18:03 CEST 2005

>By default, the man-page files go below /usr/local/man/, and the
>html versions go in ~hobbit/server/www/help/manpages/
>
>So I dont know how you configured Hobbit to get the result you have,
>but I'm fairly certain it was your own doing :-)

Thanks for the pointer, I took a look in Makefile and learned I missed
"MANROOT".

MANROOT=/opt/hobbit/man \
BBVAR=/var/opt/hobbit/data \
SECURECGIDIR=/etc/opt/apacheS2048/cgi-secure \
CGIDIR=/etc/opt/apacheS2048/cgi-bin BBUSER=hobbit TARGET=hobbit ./configure
    \
--rrdinclude  /opt/rrdtool10/include  \
--rrdlib      /opt/rrdtool10/lib       \
--pcreinclude /opt/libpcre44/include   \
--pcrelib     /opt/libpcre44/lib       \
--sslinclude  /opt/libopenssl097/include    \
--ssllib      /opt/libopenssl097/lib      \
--ldapinclude /opt/openldap2127/include     \
--ldaplib     /opt/openldap2127/lib     \
--fping       /opt/fping22/sbin/fping  <<_EOT_
_EOT_

now the man directory has *.1 type of man pages but the html version are
installed
in both /opt/hobbit/man and /opt/hobbit/server/www/help/manpages/

How can I disable the installation of html version manpage into
/opt/hobbit/man ?

tj