[hobbit] Changing default graph resolution

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Tue May 24 10:19:07 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was only looking at the ora9-sga page, but just went to have a peek at
the trends page.
No oracle graphs. But then there never has been. :-(

This might be relevant, it might not, but my iostat graphs are also
empty.
It prints the graph, and shows the cur/min/avg/max info very nicely, but
no data plot lines.
Others, like memory and vmstat look magic.

Cheers