[hobbit] Vmstat data for IRIX systems

Christian Perrier Christian.Perrier at onera.fr
Fri May 20 17:47:18 CEST 2005

> Something like the attached patch should do it (I think it applies to
> 4.03rc2). It assumes your IRIX hosts have a BBOSTYPE that begins with
> "irix".

Yes, that's it. Indeed I never bothered trying to find whether vmstat
could be used on IRIX..:-)

I'll probably wait for official releases...if you plan to include this
(not sure as this may be considered somewhat specific to my setup).

In fact, I have decided to stay with official Hobbit releases on the
server, now...and just use the Debian packages you provide (and, yes,