running 2 --extra-script

Jon Bjorn Njalsson jonbjorn at hi.is
Tue May 17 17:26:52 CEST 2005

Hi.

This morning I was running successfully with one custom rrd graph. I
then added another in hobbitlaunch.cfg like this

[larrdstatus]
        ENVFILE /usr/local/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD hobbitd_channel --channel=status --log=$BBSERVERLOGS/larrd-
status.log hobbitd_larrd --rrddir=$BBVAR/rrd --extra-
script=/usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/exchange.sh --extra-tests=exchdb --
extra-script=/usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/informix.sh --extra-
tests=informix

and the informix script works fine but the first one stopped graphing
just about the time I added the second one. Is it not possible to run 2
custom scripts or am I doing something wrong ?

JB

--
Jon Bjorn Njalsson <jonbjorn at hi.is>