Apache Performance Monitoring

Alexander.Sprotte at eventim.de Alexander.Sprotte at eventim.de
Mon May 9 12:28:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

i change from bigbrother to hobbit and it's running great.

I check 200 Servers and Network devices.

But i have problems with the apache performance monitoring.

I add "apache=http://www.xxxxx.com/server-status?auto
LARRD:*,apache:apache1|apache2|apache3" to the bb-host then crasht
Hobbit (bbtest). (Hobbit checks the http stat of the same Server)

I can received the Apache Status from the Hobbit Server with lynx but
not with Hobbit.

What's wrong ?

I use Hobbit 4.0.3rc2 on SuSE 9.2 with Apache 2, SSL library : OpenSSL
0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004, LDAP library: OpenLDAP 20215.

I have install all Modules (like pcre, libpng).

Alexander Sprotte