NK allevents log

Brian Lynch brianlynch at gmail.com
Sun May 8 04:13:46 CEST 2005

Henrik,
Would it be possible to create a log of only NK events? We currently use
bbgen views to present a limited view to our NOC (via the bbgen ignore
strings) and then use a custom php program to parse the allevents log and
only pick out events that would have shown up on their view. We use this as
a metric to track successful escalation of alerts. I'm considering switching
to the NK model, but it would require a more complex program to identify NK
alerts. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian

PS. Switching live to clustered hobbit in 2 weeks! Thanks for all your hard
work!