[hobbit] &green status tags

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon May 2 16:17:45 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 01:43:22PM +0000, Stefan Loos wrote:

> with bb you could send some tags like &green &red to the bb-server and
> where replaced by the corresponding image source tag. with hobbit I only
> get the text "&green" instead of the green icon displayed. Is there a way
> to configure this with hobbit? most of our customized scripts uses this
> tags.....

Hobbit does convert any "&COLOR" into the corresponding icon when
showing the detailed status log; this is done by the hobbitsvc.cgi
too. At least - it does so for me, and I cannot see why that shouldn't
be the case for all status logs.

Could you send me the output from

   ~hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdlog HOSTNAME.TEST"

for one of your host.test status logs that have this problem ?