[hobbit] HTTP test

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Mon May 2 09:52:05 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik

Thanks for the reply.

I rechecked my script.

What I sent you was my debug output (for human consumption only) and is
from the & lines.

       while read TABLESPACE VAL
       do
           [ -n "$OUTVAL" ] && OUTVAL="$OUTVAL:"
*          echo "DS:$TABLESPACE:GAUGE:600:0:100"
&          echo "DS:$TABLESPACE:GAUGE:600:0:100"  >> /tmp/newtest.out #
test
                                                      # stub remove
later
          OUTVAL=$OUTVAL$VAL
       done < /tmp/stripped
     rm /tmp/stripped
*    echo "tablespace.rrd"
*    echo "$OUTVAL"
&    echo "OUTVAL=$OUTVAL" >> /tmp/newtest.out  # test stub remove later

The * lines are machine-readable output, and should end up in the .rrd
files.

But it isn't even trying to write a .rrd file.

Thanks for the tip about the hobbitgraph.cfg.
I have created an entry in the .cfg, but until I get some data into the
rrd files, it will still not display anything. L

Or does the script and the contents of the hobbitgraph.cfg have to be
correct before it will start writing a .rrd file?

Cheers