[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun May 1 22:16:51 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 02:14:27PM +0000, David Gore wrote:

> I suppose I do not know how to fix this.  The enable/disable doesn't
> pick up the login for the Hobbit site and I cannot get apache to ask for
> a second password on the enable/disable page.  Perhaps I have the apache
> config wrong?
>

> Alias /hobbit  "/export/home/hobbit/server/www"
> <Directory "/export/home/hobbit/server/www/">
>     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
>     AuthUserFile /export/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitpasswd
>     AuthType Basic
>     AuthName "Hobbit Network and Application Monitoring"
>     Require valid-user
> </Directory>
>
> ScriptAlias /hobbit-cgi "/www/hobbit/cgi-bin"
> <Directory "/www/cgi-bin/hobbit">

Is this Directory name correct ? By default, Hobbit puts the cgi
directory in the same top-level directory as the "server" directory,
so I would expect that to be

<Directory "/export/home/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbit">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

and of course the same change for the cgi-secure directory.