Separating alarms

James B Horwath JamesHorwath at glic.com
Sun Mar 27 13:54:32 CEST 2005

Does hobbit allow alarms to be sub-partiitoned?  Let me explain.  Can I
say filesystem X goes to the DBA, filesystem Y goes to the admins,
filesystem Z goes to a WEB developer?  Same question for processes.  I
remember it was a no go in vanilla BB, how about hobbit.  Second, hobbit
does support notification escalation, correct?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Jim Horwath
SANS Certified: GCUX/GHTQ
Unix Admin

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.