[hobbit] DURATION tag

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Mar 27 09:22:44 CEST 2005

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 09:40:19PM -0500, Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com wrote:
> I have been seeing what I think is a problem with the "DURATION" tag. I keep
> getting alerted for very short outages on different tests when I have a
> duration tag that I don't think is ever exceeded.

I'd like you to add the "--cfid" and "--trace=FILENAME" options to the
hobbitd_alert command in hobbitlaunch.cfg.

--cfid will make the alerts include the line-number in hobbit-alerts.cfg
that triggered the alert.

--trace will make it dump all of the rule-matching it performs to the
log-file.

I suspect you have an UNMATCHED rule somewhere in your configuration
that triggers these alerts ...