[hobbit] Remote status display

Bob Gordon rgordonjr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:39:57 CET 2005

Hello -

> Do you really think anyone looks at your disclaimer?. You are just
> unnecessarily filling up the mailing list with 'garbage'. I would
> understand if it were an email to one/all of your employees. But outside
> that jurisdiction it is pretty much useless. I am sure lot of people
> here will agree with me. Please avoid using disclaimers in mailing list.
>
> Avoid disclaimers: http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers

I am going to go a bit off topic here at the moment, but....

In many cases disclaimers - especially ones such as these - are added
by companies email systems as the message is headed out the door.  The
person sending the message often is not given a choice if it is added
or not.  While I agree that many of the disclaimers that I have seen
are less than perfect,  if you don't like the disclaimers, don't look
at them...

Any comments on this please send them directly to me.

--
--==[ Bob Gordon ]==--