[hobbit] Iishealth

John A. Milburn JohnAMilburn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:45:07 CET 2005

This is probably a WMI problem. I have had it with about 1 out of every 10
servers. If you use the WMI tools from MS to browse the machine, you will
not see the counters.
Logon to the server and run
    winmgmt /clearadap
    winmgmt /resyncperf

You may need to wait a bit or reboot. This has fixed all so far.

The instructions from MS say to run:
    winmgmt /resyncperf  "winmgmt service pid"
Article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;266416 at MS
has more info.